This beautiful and scenic acreage just outside Lovelock, Nevada is now available with owner financing and easy low monthly payments. This select land parcel is in the path of future growth. Buy this land as an investment alternative to stocks and bonds with far greater stability and appreciation potential. The leverage you will receive with our low monthly payments make this an incredible long term investment opportunity.
Lovelock, Nevada today has many recreational facilities including a well cared for rodeo grounds, an Olympic-sized swimming pool, tennis courts, a trap-shooting club, a modern library, a children’s playground, a courthouse, and a shady park with picnic tables for the use of their many visitors. The Chamber of Commerce has additional information regarding Lovelock.
In the fall, the Lovelock Valley becomes the hunter’s paradise as deer, pheasant, quail, chukkar, rabbit, and dove make interesting targets. The area is within 2 1/2 hours of the finest Sierra skiing resorts and 2 hours from Reno recreational facilities including the casinos.
The uses for this property are limited only by your imagination!
Distance to Major Cities:
Reno, NV – 80 miles
Boise, ID – 278 miles
Sacramento, CA – 280 miles
Salt Lake City, UT – 373 miles
San Francisco, CA – 362 miles
Portland, OR – 531 miles
The property corners in the subdivision have been surveyed and staked. Each ranchette has breathtaking views in every direction.
This property is located about 80 miles North of Reno, Nevada, and is only 18 miles outside of Lovelock.
This property has been acquired with title insurance and is free and clear of all liens and encumbrances!
Also in this area is a “secret” little hot spot called “Pyramid Lake” which is 35 miles NE of Reno.
Pyramid Lake is a favorite hunting ground for the fishermen who wade out deep and cast for trout even in wintry weather.
Many people relocate (or just want to have an “address”) in Nevada due to the fact there is no personal or corporate income tax, no inheritance or gift tax, estate tax, and extremely low property tax.
Nevada is the fastest growing state in the U.S. for the last fifteen years and superior land investments are becoming scarce.
Size: Approximately 40.03 Acres or 1,750,000 Square Feet.
Terrain: Level and gently rolling hills with distant mountain and prairie views.
Access: Property is right off the county road!
Zoning: Rural Residential
Sewer: Contact the Nevada Department of Water Resources
Water: By Holding Tank or Well with easy access. (Depths vary from 50-150 feet)
Utilities: Power is in the area just off of Kyle Hot Springs Road. Phone by Cellular.
Conveyance: Grant Bargain Sale Deed (Nevada Warranty Deed)
Time Limit to Build: None
Taxes: Approximately $100 per year for the entire parcel. Taxes are current. Notices for 2014 taxes will be sent out to the new owner.
Terms: $199 down and $199 per month
Association Dues: None.
Mineral Rights: Not included
You will own this property below market value! These lots are being sold anywhere from $1,000 to $15,000 per acre.
Pershing County has recently put a moratorium on building outside of the city limits. All parcels in Pershing County that we sell have met the building requirements! This limits the supply of buildable land in Pershing County raising values…
Current and planned area developments:
NOW is the time to buy before these developments come to fruition! Once the development and growth starts to take place our own real estate values are going to EXPLODE!!! You can be a part of this growth. Just a few of the new Lovelock projects currently in development are:
• Martin Land & Development owns 65 acres to be subdivided into 44-acre ranchettes
• Martin Land & Development owns 7 acres earmarked for 35 new homes
• Mallard Estates on 100 acres w/ 197 houses
• Pershing County Industrial Park- 800 acres along Interstate 80 to house up to 100 new businesses
• Cold Canyon exit – 900 acres zoned industrial
• Lovelock Industrial Park on 70 acres
• Pershing County Sand & Gravel – 1,500 acres supplying sand and gravel for Pershing County
• Pavillion Plaza, a proposed 42-acre Retail center offering a franchise hotel chain, fast food restaurant, food establishments, retail businesses and super-center chain grocery store
• Guisti Estates, 25 one-acre parcels of cluster homes
• Valley View Estates, a 580 Acre Master Planned Community – offering approximately 2,000 residential lots
• Meadow View Estates – 183 residential lots and park in a master planned community
• Adjacent to Humboldt River, 13 lots 2 – 5 acres each (75% already sold)
• Oreana exit, future site for truck/stop restaurant